Please Design and Install for me!
You don't know where to start? Are you just too busy? Don't want to dig in the dirt? No problem! Our professional designers are available to draw a plan and install it for you. Our design team leader, Jeff McCauley a Dallas native, has been landscaping since his boy scout days. Casey Wier, co-owner Rob Wier's son, literally grew up in the landscape business! Our designers excell at creating gorgeous natural, native style landscapes that have been thriving in our area for over 30 years. Our sustainable designs require less water and far less maintenance than traditional landscapes. However, if you are looking for a formal, “trimmed hedges” kind of garden, then truthfully we may not be the best fit.
Please review our Gallery to see some of our favorite designs and installations. You can also visit the Landscape Design Station at the Nursery for even more examples of our work. If you like what you see, please read on about our Design process.
- Design fees are $50.00 per hour, includes an on-site analysis, measurements, and consultation time at the job site.
- Minimum fee is $350.00. Design fee is rebated upon acceptance of installation contract where design fee is 10% or less of the contract.
- Example: A $350.00 design fee is rebated on a landscape installation of 3,500.00 or more.
- Design fees are due upon receipt of the design unless the proposed work has been accepted and a down payment has been received.
- Save design time by providing a copy of your survey plat or other information.
- Turnaround is 10-14 days during the off-season (July, August, December, January). 4-5 weeks during peak times.
Your next step is to click on the Design Agreement, print and review the agreement, sign it, and fax it (972-377-2022), or email it ( email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ), or bring it to the nursery. We will then schedule your design appointment. Don't delay, lead times can be lengthy during the spring and fall seasons!