Is your garden and landscape old, tired, boring? Is it not in the running for yard-of-the-month? Is it like some celebrities: out-of-control, overgrown, and in serious need of rehab? Do you need to replant some areas that have died or aren’t doing well? Are you new to North Texas and it’s all a mystery? Want to learn specifics of how to maintain your landscape better? You don’t really need a full-blown design, but would like personal and specific guidance on a smaller project or with plant selection?
We can help! Sign up for our private, in-home consultation service to guide you down the road to garden happiness. You and your landscape consultant will focus on specific garden goals, problems, or those smaller ‘do-it-yourself’ projects. Here’s how it works:
• Consultation fees are $120 for a private, one-hour consultation at your home, including travel time. If you desire additional time and the consultant’s schedule allows, each additional 30 minutes is $60.
• Fees for additional time can be paid at the end of the consultation. Appointments are available Monday – Saturday between 9 AM and 6 PM. Fees can be paid over the phone by credit card or by cash or check in the nursery when making your appointment in person. Sorry, but we cannot book an appointment without pre-payment. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
• While setting the appointment, you and your landscape consultant will briefly discuss your goals for the consultation and amount of time desired.
• Your consultant can provide a quote for landscape installation of suggestions if desired after your appointment.
• Consultations are available in select areas within a 10 mile radius of the nursery in the following zip codes: Frisco 75033, 75034, 75035; McKinney 75070, 75071; Little Elm 75068; Hebron/Plano 75010; Plano 75023, 75024, 75025, 75074, 75075, 75093; Allen 75013, 75002; and Fairview 75069.
The absolute best time of year to do this is in the summer, fall, and winter! Springtime brings everyone in, and that means long wait times for your personal consult.